Monday, April 11, 2016

Hide N Seek progress.....................I have more progress on Hide N Seek to show.  The laying of the Cotton floss is very time consuming, if I had been thinking I would have substituted Perle Cotton for all the Cotton floss and would be able to really jam through the project.

I'm always excited to start a new project and then I want to finish it so I can get to the next one.  Having so many counted canvas designs kitted up and waiting I could stitch the next couple of years without having to buy anything, not likely to happen.  Just recently I got 3 Dakota Rogers designs that will really be interesting to stitch.  Once Hide N Seek is finished I might pull thread for one of the Dakota Rogers designs, they're really different from what I usually stitch.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment