Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hide N Seek has begun.....................This is the start of the new project Hide N Seek by Laura J. Perin.  The design calls for several different colors of Cotton Floss which have to be layed.  Because I have to lay the stitches my progress is much slower so I will not post every day as I will not have as much to show.  I usually stitch fairly quickly however laying stitches slows me down and as a result the progress I show you is not that much each day.  Posting every other day for the duration of this project will hopefully show more progress and keep you from getting bored.

The very center is stitched with Caron Watercolour Cranberry and the green is Perle Cotton.  The two shades of orange are floss and that is what takes the longest to stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment