Wednesday, February 24, 2016


Ramona Cross....A couple of days after Christmas I was at my cousin's house and she asked why I had not ever stitched anything for her.  I said I didn't know she wanted one of my pieces.  The response I got is "I'll come over and pick something framed off the wall", I don't think so.  We discussed the colors she likes, earth tones, and she wanted a cross or a heart.  My mind immediately started working on a stitch that I had used before that could be used for a cross.  So with a general commitment of I'll see what I can do...this is what I did.

 
 
I named the design Ramona Cross because my cousin lives in Ramona and it is a cross.


 
Everything looks better with a mat and frame.  My cousin is coming over on Saturday to pick up her gift.  I have a heart pattern that I ordered and will stitch in earth tones for her as well.  You will see it at some point in the near future when I stitch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment