Sunday, February 21, 2016

I thought I would take an inventory of sorts of the counted needlepoint designs I currently have kitted up and ready for stitching.  I found that I have 9 Needle Delights Originals, 2 larger designs and 7 4" square designs. Kathy's designs have a lot going on in a small design area and interesting and different stitches.




 
I have 15 designs by Laura J. Perin kitted up and ready for stitching.  What I like about Laura's designs are many of them are quilt designs which I think are interesting.
 





 
Last but not least I have 1 design by From Nancy's Needle kitted up and ready for stitching.  This design is Tiger Lily Tiles and is a very interesting design and colors that I really like.  I have stitched several of From Nancy's Needle designs in the past and will continue to do so.

 
In addition to all the kitted up designs I have about 45 more designs that need threads pulled to make kits.  On my stitching table I counted 33 designs that I had not yet put away.  I have several drawers of designs, those to be kitted and stitched and those that I have already stitched.  In addition I have many needlepoint books for reference and design ideas.  I am waiting for two books on ways to finish needlepoint to arrive.  I'm not at all addicted to needlepoint, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment